Hello Everybody!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostNine

Reaction score
melbourne_regazo6_08.jpg

Hi!

Name's Diego, 21 years old, I'm from Chile & currently studying graphic design.
I'm really glad that I found this goldmine, with really nice people. I'm so happy that I drew a heart-diamond to show my appreciation for everybody here!

A little about me

I'm really into arts, music and everything related since I was born. As exciting as it sounds, I spent most of this time alone since school because, you know, when you find something that amuses you, you concentrate on that and people starts to think you're a freak. Time flies and people change, so many of my school friends left and forgot about me. Now there's 2 of them, my best friends, but they're really far away. So with that on mind and nobody to talk with, now I'm like a "crazy-caveman-artist" haha. I'm always creating or doing new things just for fun and I like to talk about everything but since there's nobody close, it's a bit hard. My life goes like that: silence, noise and silence again.

I really hope that we can get along! Who doesn't like to meet new people?

P.S: Just for the curious! you can see the process of the illustration here! :)

Hi there and welcome :). Thanks for the Diamond :). That illustration is cool :).

GhostNine said:
melbourne_regazo6_08.jpg

I spent most of this time alone since school because, you know, when you find something that amuses you, you concentrate on that and people starts to think you're a freak. Time flies and people change, so many of my school friends left and forgot about me.

Yes I know how that can be! When you're really into what you're doing, you need space and lots of time to perfect your skill and see your vision through to the end! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has this problem. I'm a web application developer. I went to college but dropped out because it was totally stupid. Spent 2 years studying computer programming all day every day. I sacrificed many friends and potential mates, but I think it was worth it because I have a job I love! Best of luck to you!
-Brianna-:)

Peaches said:
crazy cavemen artists are the best

Hahaha :)

Brianna-1982 said:
GhostNine said:
melbourne_regazo6_08.jpg

I spent most of this time alone since school because, you know, when you find something that amuses you, you concentrate on that and people starts to think you're a freak. Time flies and people change, so many of my school friends left and forgot about me.

Yes I know how that can be! When you're really into what you're doing, you need space and lots of time to perfect your skill and see your vision through to the end! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has this problem. I'm a web application developer. I went to college but dropped out because it was totally stupid. Spent 2 years studying computer programming all day every day. I sacrificed many friends and potential mates, but I think it was worth it because I have a job I love! Best of luck to you!
-Brianna-:)

Glad to know that I'm not the only one, too! I'm happy that you found your way through! Thanks for the best wishes!

And thanks to everybody for the warm welcome! :)

Latest posts

Back