Hello everyone, I'm new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelorsan

Reaction score
Wow! Just ten minutes ago I googled if there was a forum for lonely people and I found this! I'm really happy to be here.

Anyway, I'm a 16 year old boy from the Middle East and there just seem to be so many things which make me feel lonely and cut-off from the world. I guess my refuge from loneliness is reading books or sometimes listening to music. I also write sad poetry.

Anyway, it's great to be here. Hoping to make some new friends :)

Gelorsan said:
Wow! Just ten minutes ago I googled if there was a forum for lonely people and I found this! I'm really happy to be here.

Anyway, I'm a 16 year old boy from the Middle East and there just seem to be so many things which make me feel lonely and cut-off from the world. I guess my refuge from loneliness is reading books or sometimes listening to music. I also write sad poetry.

Anyway, it's great to be here. Hoping to make some new friends :)

Hey Gelorsan, welcome to ALL :)

I look forward to getting to know you, and I am sure that you're going to have a good time here. The members are generally nice people.
You should post some of your poetry in the "Express Yourself" area of the forum :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone! You people are great! I'm glad I joined this forum.

packyourbags, I live in UAE :)

Gelorsan said:
I live in UAE :)

Nice. My father just came back from Saudi Arabia. Hopefully you find even just a little of what you are looking for here.

Take care and welcome to A Lonely Life.

Latest posts

Back