Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violets

Reaction score
My name is Laura and I'm a 20 year old, second year university student. I live in a little village in Northamptonshire and I love the countryside. Since starting university I have become increasingly lonely and have struggled to make new friends, I think because I'm not the average "20-year-old-student". It's very hard to fit in if you don't like clubbing and all the rest. Sorry for offloading that in my first post, but I suppose it explains how I came to be here!

Hi Violet and welcome. There are quite a few college students and folks your age here. I think you'll find a lot of nice folks to chat with. I thought your opening post was very well done. It helps folks to reply with a few more words than HI when we know a little bit about the person we're speaking too. Enjoy your time here.:)

Hey Laura and welcome to the forums, I'm sure there will be plenty of people you can talk with and relate to here.

I myself am very new to these forums so don't worry about off loading things in this topic , I pretty much off loaded everything in my new member thread hehe.

Hope you enjoy your time here and find someone to talk to , welcome!!

Hi Laura, welcome to the site!

I can relate to you as I am also a second year at university and have struggled to make friends. Im 23 so a little older than most uni people and have found it difficult to make friends as im not really into clubbing either.

If you feel like chatting at all feel free to pm me :)

Latest posts

Back