Hello everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missing

Reaction score
I used to be a member on ALonelylife a couple of years back and I remember many who've been here then.When I registered on the forum a few years back I was very young and my biggest issues were probably feeling a little bit of disappointment,and feeling sad was new to me.Also,I'd shared with you the story of when I fell in love for the first time and looking back on it (its still here but different login lol ) makes me smile because I was so innocent and young and fresh:rolleyes:. I was only 15 back then.But I came here when I felt down.Now 3 years later(I'm turning 18 in 2 weeks) I'm back and it saddens me to know I haven't figured my way in life.I realise I'm inclined to feel depressed most of the time because I've tried so much to fix myself but I fail every single time but can only hope things will get better for me someday and I realise that as you grow older life can only get more complicated.Right now,all I can say is that I'm going through hard times and I have mixed feelings.Feelings of shame and guilt over choices I've made.I have my regrets and things I wish I could go back in time and not do but also feelings of not getting what I deserve and that the world is being too hard on me all the time.Anyway,I'm really sorry for talking too much about my own problems and I hope I can make real friends on here so we can support each other. And,I'm Anna :)

Welcome back Anna. I'm sorry but I chuckled at bit at "young and innocent" you're still young, maybe not as innocent as you were but still very much young. :D Hopefully this place is still everything it was for you when you were here before.

Sci-Fi said:
Welcome back Anna. I'm sorry but I chuckled at bit at "young and innocent" you're still young, maybe not as innocent as you were but still very much young. :D Hopefully this place is still everything it was for you when you were here before.

Hahaha I know that I'm still very young but I mean compared to now 15 feels like a complete kid :p I really knew nothing about real life but I guess I was better off that way :D

And hi Pezza :) Hope we both can figure out our lives ..

Latest posts

Back