Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

Italo

Greetings all,

My name is Italo and I am from Florida. I recently stumbled onto this forum, and having spent some time browsing, I am happy I did.
Here in FL, at least in my area, it seems everyone is so superficial and there is little to no room for the "nice guy". I try to treat everyone, especially the ladies with the respect they deserve but always end up in the friend zone. I guess I could be a badass if I really wanted to, but that just isn't me. I had that kind of life when I was a kid and it brought me nothing but trouble and I was glad to put it behind me. I do have a group of friends that are awesome but cant stand the thought of dating one for fear of loosing them as a friend. I also have a real problem with trust as I am a successful person but fear I will get caught in the gold digger zone. I am in my mid 20's and just can't find a girl that I click with. I am focused on my career and dedicate a lot of time to others so I don't really miss dating but it would be nice to come home at the end of the day to someone warm and caring.

Anyway, glad to be here and I hope to make some new friends.

Hi and welcome to you Italo,

Oh I know what you mean about the friend zone. That is a zone we all love to hate.

The last girl I meant was into the money thing as well. I am not poor but am never going to be rich ether. But I am not welling to pay for someone else. Well I really don't mined paying for someone if its cos they can not pay and not cos there using you which is how I feel by a lot off ppl that I know. I now have nothing to do with them.

Italo said:
Greetings all,

...there is little to no room for the "nice guy". I try to treat everyone, especially the ladies with the respect they deserve but always end up in the friend zone. I guess I could be a badass if I really wanted to, but that just isn't me. I had that kind of life when I was a kid and it brought me nothing but trouble and I was glad to put it behind me. I do have a group of friends that are awesome but cant stand the thought of dating one for fear of loosing them as a friend...

That could literally be me talking and I wouldn't know the difference... But I could only imagine how superficial people must be there, as far as stereotypes go anyway. Congrats on being successful and good luck working on your trust problems, I can see what you mean about people just being gold diggers. Welcome to the forum:D

hi italo. welcome 2 the site
gold digger zone - lived there 4 a while = bad place
stay clear

Latest posts

Back