Hello everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sad-Joe

Reaction score
Hi, i am a 17 year old boy from Italy and i am here for speak about my loneliness:

My life is stupid, i live in solitude by 3 or 4 years, i have no friends or othere social relation except whit my parents.
Every day i have nothing to do, i am so boring. I never attempted suicide but I've thought many times :(

So in this forum I would just like to speak with someone who has the same problems, anyone!

PS: sorry for my bad english :rolleyes2:

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you're looking for here.

I think you're too young to have some reason to commit suicide. You're entitled to your happy and you have to do that. Perhaps you should find some new hobbies or learn about something you're interested in. It can help your feeling.
In the past, I had the same issue. I was so paranoid when alll people get me wrong. But it was a extremely nonsense situation. And I get past it right now.
Anw, hope my advice should be helpful for you.
Add my facebook if you're still at a total loss. https://www.facebook.com/tran.long.507

Long said:
I think you're too young to have some reason to commit suicide. You're entitled to your happy and you have to do that. Perhaps you should find some new hobbies or learn about something you're interested in. It can help your feeling.
In the past, I had the same issue. I was so paranoid when alll people get me wrong. But it was a extremely nonsense situation. And I get past it right now.
Anw, hope my advice should be helpful for you.
Add my facebook if you're still at a total loss. https://www.facebook.com/tran.long.507

it is strange to say in 2014 but I do not have facebook xD anyway thanks for your time you are very kind :)

And thank you all for the welcome !

ciao Joe,
I am tempted to welcome you in Italian so here's a grande "benvenuto" from me! Non preoccuparti! Hai solo 17! :)
Spero sinceramente che tu trovi qualcuno qui!

Latest posts

Back