Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broccoliesAreFun

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi to you all :rolleyes2: I'm a newbie on this forum but I hope I'm at the right place. To start with, I'm 22 y/o girl from Europe. English isn't my native language, but apart from it I can speak bit of Russian and Spanish :) Just like you all, I'm here for a reason. I hope I can find some cool people to talk to, to relate to. 'Cause it's been kinda hard for me, I'm usually dreamy and out of place, my friends find hard time understanding where I'm coming from. Just thought maybe I'll find more diverse people on this forum :p That's about it, can't wait to start socializing and becoming active on this forum, posting threads and reading some cool stuff, your stories and etc. Thanks for your time reading this post, c u on forums! ;)

Hey broccoliesAreFun, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here. That said, I like broccoli.

That's a striking font, lol.

Welcome to the site.

Hola y bievenedo al foro BroccoliesAreFun. I hope you find what you are looking for here

Latest posts

Back