Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Dragon

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here and this looks like a relatable board. I hope I can make some friends and contribute. Take care :].

Hi Black Dragon, welcome to A Lonely Life :)

Welcome to our humble abode, Dragon. It's an honor to have you with us, the more the merrier. :)
*pours dragon a glass of whiskey*

Qui said:
Hi Black Dragon, welcome to A Lonely Life :)

Thank you Qui, it's nice to meet you :].
Sanal said:
hey Black Dragon. Wutsup buddy?

Welcome
Hello Sanal, nothing much at the moment... Just hanging out :].

Bluey said:
Hi Black Dragon and welcome :) cool name. Hows it going?

Hello Bluey, thank you for your warm welcome and compliment :]. Thank you for asking, I'm a little down but I'm feeling better every day.

Lawrens said:

Hello Lawrens :]!

Minus said:

Thank you Minus :].

Steel said:
Hey Black Dragon, and welcome.

Hello Steel, thank you for your hospitality :].

Caesium said:
Welcome to our humble abode, Dragon. It's an honor to have you with us, the more the merrier. :)

Well thank you Caesium :]. I am honored to be with you guys, and I'm flattered :]. *takes the drink appreciatively and proposes a toast XD*

Thanks you guys, you seem like very nice people :].

Caesium said:

now thats getting into the spirit of things. ahem.

we're all monsters, loners, people with problems to work on, etc etc
but look at how warm and successful this place is.

the stars cant shine till the sky is painted black... its one of lifes little ironies

anyways welcome to the tavern...er forum

Catharsis said:
Caesium said:

now thats getting into the spirit of things. ahem.

we're all monsters, loners, people with problems to work on, etc etc
but look at how warm and successful this place is.

the stars cant shine till the sky is painted black... its one of lifes little ironies

anyways welcome to the tavern...er forum

Haha yeah thank you. We all have our own problems and personal struggles to overcome, but like you say, this place is very warm and welcoming :].

Never heard that one, indeed it's true; things can't start getting better before they get worse I suppose.

Thank you for your welcome, Catharsis :].

Unacceptance said:
What's up.

Nothing much at the moment Unacceptance, just going to some salt mines today for a class. Thanks :].

Unacceptance said:
Black Dragon said:
Nothing much at the moment Unacceptance, just going to some salt mines today for a class. Thanks :].

What class is this?

It's an introductory college course in geology, it counts as four credit hours including the lab, and it would be pertinent towards a major I've been thinking about going into. This is my second year in college, and I need to make up my mind this year. The salt mines were awesome by the way.

punisher said:
hi black dragon, love the name.

Hello punisher, thank you and I find your name intriguing :].

Hello, black dragon, welcome, yea compliments on the name and am digging the avatar looks cool

NeverMore said:
Hello, black dragon, welcome, yea compliments on the name and am digging the avatar looks cool

Hello NeverMore, thank you times three haha :]. I really like the bluejay you have in your avatar. Thanks for your hospitality, you guys are very accommodating and friendly :].

Hiya!

Welcome to the lovely island of A Lonely Life. Visit the enchanting lakes. See our newly remodeled Mall and outdoor cafe'.

Hello Satyr!

Why thank you haha, I am thinking of Kashmir as I read your post and view your avatar, (however politically incorrect that may be) XD!

However, thank you and I will be checking those places out haha :].

Latest posts

Back