Hello from Boomer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer78

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I came across this site looking for people to talk to about the lonely and sadness I'm having an incredibly hard time dealing with right now. My wife and I seperated just before christmas, well actually she split with me through text message while I was at work. This has basically left me depressed and the most lonely I have ever felt in my life. It nearly imobilizes me some days. She never has really given me real reason for leaving me, but you can imagine my suspicions. I don't really have anyone to turn to either. Any one I talk to is either not interested or takes it upon themself to turn it around so it's some how affecting them.

I appologize for the long rant cause I know that none of you know me. I just need someone to talk to. I hate this feeling so much......

Don't apologize, what your wife did was ignorant, what a *****. She certainly owed you more than a text message. What is this world coming to? Sorry about what you are going through, must be tough. Hang in there though. Welcome to the forums. :)

Thanks very much for the welcome :) . It is tough.....I've got my good days and badi days. I just have to remember to keep it together for my son. My poor son. I look at him and blame myself so much for the split.

Hello Boomer. I think texting a person that you no longer want to be with them is a terrible thing. Years ago my x cleaned out his stuff while I was taking my daughter to school I never got a reason either.

^^^Thank you, and I absolutely love your signature.

swanlake said:
Hello Boomer. I think texting a person that you no longer want to be with them is a terrible thing. Years ago my x cleaned out his stuff while I was taking my daughter to school I never got a reason either.

That is horrible, I am so sorry to hear this happened to you. I don't understand the under handed, chicken-honeysuckle things that supposed loved ones can do.

Latest posts

Back