Hello from Malaysia!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokyotenshi

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Tany. I'm from Malaysia and I'm 29 this year.
I'm not good at introduction so if you have any questions for me, just ask away :)

I am a cheerful, hyper type of girl. I love cupcakes. But I've also struggled with serious depression which nobody knows about. At the moment, I feel extremely lonely and depressed which what brought me to this forum. So yeah.. that's pretty much it! :rolleyes:

So... hello :)

Hello Tany, cupcakes eh? Well there can never be too many cake lovers on the forum, so welcome to the site!

tokyotenshi said:
Hi. My name is Tany. I'm from Malaysia and I'm 29 this year.
I'm not good at introduction so if you have any questions for me, just ask away :)

I am a cheerful, hyper type of girl. I love cupcakes. But I've also struggled with serious depression which nobody knows about. At the moment, I feel extremely lonely and depressed which what brought me to this forum. So yeah.. that's pretty much it! :rolleyes:

So... hello :)

Welcome Aboard Tany!:D

Thank you 9006, Edward W, ladyforsaken, Sci-Fi, mintymint, Shipster0958 and unverified! :D

Welcome aboard! I hope this place can go some way to helping you feel better at the very least :)

Welcome to the forums. I hope youre able to find some kewl people to talk with here to help ease the loneliness. :)

Latest posts

Back