Hello from Portugal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antonio

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is António and I am from Portugal. I'm 30 years old and got a degree in Landscape Architecture. I don't like people very much and I love plants among many other interests.

I can say that I don't really have friends, but I do know a lot of people which is not the same. Sometimes I which I had a few good friends, because as a social being we naturaly need them, but I tend to get disappointed by people and is just a matter of time to avoid them. I have no problems socializing and I am not shy.

Well, I found this forum when looking for information about loneliness. Don't think that will post much, but will certainly read a lot.

Cheers

Hi Antonio, welcome to the forum.
I don't like people very much either...but plants don't like me. :D

Hey Antonio, how are you? Welcome to the forums! I'm from brazil, I speak portuguese too... If you want, you can talk to me using PM whenever you want ok?

Romantic_Flower said:
Hey Antonio, how are you? Welcome to the forums! I'm from brazil, I speak portuguese too... If you want, you can talk to me using PM whenever you want ok?

Olá e obrigado. :)

Welcome to ALL from me too Antonio. I'm from Sweden and don't speak Portuguese. I am interested in permaculture though.

hopsfox said:
Welcome to ALL from me too Antonio. I'm from Sweden and don't speak Portuguese. I am interested in permaculture though.

Thank you. :)

Oh... permaculture. It is a very interesting subject, in other words... any subject about sustainability.

Latest posts

Back