Hello! Glad to be here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I've been lurking "outside" for about a week. . . Saw a lot of posts that hit home so I joined! I was on the edge of my seat until the mods accepted me (or however it works) (thank you, by-the-way!).

Now that I'm in I don't have much to say! :) lol

I'm a loner with lots to say so watch out! :) I do better on paper than I do face-to-face. In real life I'm so nervous around people, unless it is a one-on-one situation, then I excel. That leaves me (yep you guessed it) living "A Lonely Life".

Surprisingly, I'm not depressed about it all the time - only sometimes. I've grown accustomed to being by myself, but seriously, it is lonely sometimes. With this forum I'm looking forward to having a place to come to that I can share some of my thoughts at.

Thanks!

321 said:
Surprisingly, I'm not depressed about it all the time - only sometimes. I've grown accustomed to being by myself, but seriously, it is lonely sometimes.

Hey me too! I'm cool with being by myself, but we all have bad days. Welcome!

Nicolelt said:
321 said:
Surprisingly, I'm not depressed about it all the time - only sometimes. I've grown accustomed to being by myself, but seriously, it is lonely sometimes.

Hey me too! I'm cool with being by myself, but we all have bad days. Welcome!

Nicolelt, it's like I live in my own little world! My closer friends know me and love me for it. To the rest of the world I'm just.... not..... "normal". Lol, thanks!

And hey Dregz, I'm impressed that you are new and have that AWSOME ad-free signature going on. How'd you do that?

And to the rest of us, where can I find the "How To" section? Specifically, like adding my own picture choice to my signature, etc. I didn't see those directions in my User CP. Thanks!

Minus said:
321 said:
And to the rest of us, where can I find the "How To" section? Specifically, like adding my own picture choice to my signature, etc. I didn't see those directions in my User CP. Thanks!

How do I upload a photo in my signature?

Minus, you totally rock. Thanks!
Great job on the directions. Loved the trail to get there. Funny!

Oh, and by the way, Welcome to the site. :)

Latest posts

Back