Hello I guess

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

g1dders

I'm not sure, how to start or what to say.

I found this forum via a Google search, I find it quite bizarre to see a forum dedicated to the lonely.

It's not easy to believe that desperate loneliness that I'm feeling right now is being felt so painfully by so many.

I feel I should introduce myself, but I guess my name, age etc isn't really relevant.

I'm at my wits end. For much of the past week, I've hit my lowest point ever, suicidal thoughts have raced around my head and I've barely left my bedroom.

I have no family in my life, very few friends (most of those have given up on me too) My relationship of five years has ended.

I feel so lonely, I could be in a crowded room and I would still feel isolated and alone.

Hi, thanks for the welcome.

not sure what kind of response I was gonna get to my post, feel quite self conscious about entering the forums.

bluey said:
Hallo there g1dders and welcome hear :)

Oh well actually your post sounds like a lot when they fist get hear.

I hope things pick up some for you.

Funny how when I visit family are we have family parties that makes me feel moor isolated and alone as am abot the only one without a partner. And there is always some one that says have you not got a girlfriend yet? Am always like Do I look like I got a girlfriend lol But it dose always make me feel like a complete sado. Not that I would ever let it show at front of them.

But ye being at such doe where they is lots off ppl I know but yet it makes us feel moor alone and isolated then ever be for. I think you well fined a lot hear that can relate to how your feeling. Be strong and if nothing else you at lest now know that your not alone in feeling alone. This place proves that if nothing else. Hope you can make a good friend hear. Sometimes it takes ppl a little longer then expected to post back. :)

hi there g1dders, i hope you'll find friends here.. im sorry about what happen to you past relationship, man five years, i can feel what you feel.. dont worry everybody is here to help. there, you have one of the bestest people here, BLUEY. just have fun posting your replies and threads. if no one replies on it, it's ok. the most important part is you express yourself. but dont worry, as what bluey say people takes a little longer to reply.

hope you'll enjoy your stay. :)

Nice to meet you

:D

I'm sorry about everything your going through i really hope things turn out for the better.

sometimes we all hit the really low, you just have to remeber even though sometimes you feel powerless, you have the power to get through this!

Come hell or high water keep holding on to hope, sometimes you have to pull yourself out or just wait for it to pass, the important thing is that you don't let go.

hmm i rarely get his preachy, oh well. That may seem redundant thats becaue it's important not to forget it.

have you thought about getting a cat or a dog, because pets can really help when your feeling down.

(i__/)
(o.0)
( ><) *meow*

tehe

peace

Thanks for the kind words. I like the idea of having a pet, but I can't have them where I'm living

Have just woken up, I work nights, but couldn't sleep, The shift was a shift from hell, felt like I was walking around in a trance, shut off from what was going on around me.

I woke up disappointed, sleep seems to be my only release from anxiety and abject loneliness.

I guess maybe because I'm getting on a bit, that I can't see my life ever really changing. I struggle to maintain any kind of relationship, whether it be with family, friends or women.

I've tried many things but ultimately I always feel that I'm on my own.

I'm disillusioned with the concept of life will get better and there's someone out there for everyone.

Hope is fading fast. I don't want to give in, but I'm tired from the struggle with life.
evanescencefan91 said:
Nice to meet you

I'm sorry about everything your going through i really hope things turn out for the better.

sometimes we all hit the really low, you just have to remeber even though sometimes you feel powerless, you have the power to get through this!

Come hell or high water keep holding on to hope, sometimes you have to pull yourself out or just wait for it to pass, the important thing is that you don't let go.

hmm i rarely get his preachy, oh well. That may seem redundant thats becaue it's important not to forget it.

have you thought about getting a cat or a dog, because pets can really help when your feeling down.

(i__/)
(o.0)
( ><) *meow*

tehe

peace

Hey g1dders, welcome to the forum :)
People here might just be able to make you feel a whole lot better. Hope things go well for you soon too.

Latest posts

Back