hello, im joe

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loketron

Reaction score
whats up everyone.
well here it goes.....
dont think i need any advise just really need to put myself out there for people to hear my story.
christmas, last yeat, my girlfriend left me after 5 years. i got kicked out of our house and am back at my moms house. soon after that i got in a DUI and my cars messed up since then. lost my job and on top of all that (me and her were still trying to be friends but out of nowhere....) she got with this guy she works with and i havent talked to her for like two months.
after writing all that im not really sure what im looking for? ive made my peace with it. i guess im just lonely and depressed. so.....
give me some storys you have, comments , alls welcome.
thanks for reading my horror story.

Welcome Joe

Sure sounds like you have been having a rough time lately.

hey loketron welcome to the forum :D

everyone hits a low point in their lives at sometime, and everyone wrecks a car, i have too, (**** high curbs, all i did was pull into a parking spot and i hear this vile crunch. :( ) it's better now. i feel things will get better for you in not too long.
I'm sure you'll be able to get another job. Try not to dwell on it too much

peace

:D

i like hearing that. being at an all time low only reminds me theres no where to go but up. its hard though! i mean come on! 5 years and then *poof* gone. whatever
hey how do i put a pic of me ugla mug up???
p.s. :**** high curbs!thats what i hit too! i was actually black out and dont remember anything untill being let go the next day! wow! on that note i havent drank anything for weeks, except last night i had one.(*oops almost lied)

Unfortunately i know the poof. Left me with my head spinning, wondering what happened.

Hey Joe, welcome. Sorry to hear things are tough right now, but they will get better. (Just remember to stay where you are after you've had a drink or two... Who knows? Maybe you'll wind up staying at the bar longer instead of driving home and you can meet the love of your life, or some romantic crap like that, lol)

LOL thanks fodderboy! and i do hope i find that one, but i already know all the girls at the bar and i dont think anyone wants me. oh well
i feel odd manically searching for the next big thing.
get a job = girl i want:"oooo whos that stud?"

Hi loketron and welcome here :) Hope things start looking up for you a bit moor.

Latest posts

Back