hello, lovely to meet you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seraphina25

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Sarah-Louise and I'm 25 years old. Its really lovely to join this forum and hopefully meet you all :). I live in the south of England and I love to write and read and daydream. I also love an adventure but I currently have severe m.e so learning to fly a plane, travelling and dancing all night are currently out. One day though....

I'd also like to go up in a hot air balloon which has been a dream of mine since I first saw one at five. I love animals, especially beagles and foxes, and I'm slightly mesmerized by glitter ;). Hope today is being kind to you.

Hello, you have a beautiful name :) Welcome to the forum dear :) I hope you get better!

Hello and welcome fellow writer!

I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the forum. I have health issues too so I can empathise with you totally.

I hope you find what you're looking for here, I'm very new myself but have had a very positive experience so far :)

Ooh I'm grinning like a cheshire cat, you're all so kind! Thank you for such a brilliant welcome!

Thank you ForGrantedWife :). I hope I do too! Hope you've had a good day today!

Aw EveWasFramed, what name did you pick in the end?

Edward W, I'm enjoying it already :), what do you write? I rather like to write things with unicorns in ;)

I'm sorry to hear that Nells *very gentle hugs*, I hope today hasn't been too bad a day!

Thank you 9006

*waves* at Punisher :)

Hi Sarah-Louise, welcome!

I've been in a hot air baloon, it was fun! The largest hot air balloon festival in the world takes place every October near where I live. I hope you can go up in one someday!

I've always wanted to take a ride in a hot air balloon too! That's been a dream of mine ever since I was little. I hope you get to someday.

Latest posts

Back