Hello! New User

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ScorpioIris

Hello, I'm a 22 year old lonely female from Florida. I don't have any friends because I have problems communicating with people. I have very low self esteem and feel like I don't exist when I try to talk to others. I feel like my opinion isn't valued. Sometimes I feel like I can walk into a room and scream and nobody would even turn around and look at me. I used to have friends at one point in my life, but after losing my son, I started having problems trusting people. I lost my son to shaken baby syndrome due to my ex-husband. After that incident, I became weary of everyone around me. All my friends would constantly make dead baby jokes around me so I quit hanging out with everyone and became a loner. Sorry for all the depressing stuff you guys. Just wanted to get that off my chest and let everyone know my reason for being alone.[/font]

Hello, and welcome.

I'm very sorry to hear about your child. And the behavior of your "friends" is shocking. You are definitely better off without them.

Best of luck!

hi scorpioIris welcome to the forum

I'm very sorry about what happened to your son that is terrible

and it's understandable that you would have trouble trusting people after that

thats terrible that your friends would make such jokes

they probably weren't very good people to be around

but i hope you can maybe meet some better people and male new friends

but again welcome
:)

That's terrible that your "friends" would joke around like that. Who the hell does that?

Anyways Welcome

Latest posts

Back