Hello Newbie Here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittyuk

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I am new to this and would like to chat to like minded people. I feel totally alone, sadly no friends, isolated, lost my confidence, due to traumatic events in life.

I treat people how I would like to be treated and would like to chat to people and make genuine friendships.

It would be lovely to chat to someone on a daily basis if possible about anything really from a wide varied of interests.

Thanks

Hey Kitty, it's good you joined up :) Hope you'll make some friends here, enjoy your stay!

Hi kitty! I am new here too, I have always been a very isolated person as I struggle with meeting new people, never felt like I ever fitted in at School and College. Even at Uni now I feel like an outsider, looking in on people having fun with their friends yet not having any of my own! I study Animal Behaviour & Welfare at Bristol Uni. From you user name I guess you are from the UK? Would have to hear from you. Message me if you like! ;)

Latest posts

Back