hello, one more loner here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firstpage

Reaction score
No need to say much - you all know why i'm here...
I'm good at being alone. Really. And I'm ok with that, most of the days. I'm just that tipe of person - book warm, wannabe writer and very annoyed by empty conversations arround me. So I choose to be a loner, it just comes naturally for me.
But... Sometimes i wish things were different. I turn my head and see people living, smiling, socializing and being happy, and it makes me think... Can I be one of them? Is it too late to try?
Well, I'm not sure, and I probably never will be. I guess I'm just waiting something to happen, to make me get out of my shell and just be that normal and (hopefully) happy person one day.
Last night I came across this site and felt overwhelmed by some of the posts here, so I decided to join you, beautiful and tormented souls.
Hello everyone, I'm 26 year old female, single, lonely, living in-the-middle-of-nowhere small town, stuck in a boring job that i hate, but full of hope in better days to come.
P.S. English is my second language, so please try not to be annoyed by my spelling or bad choice of words.

Welcome to the site. Your english seems fine.
It is nice of you to join us. :)

Nina said:
Hi and welcome! :) Your Engish is great!

omfg...lol, Im still chuckling....Engish. Nice one...worthy of a post similar to the chat hijinx thread.

A more ironic typo has never been made.

Looks like something I'd typo. :club: lol

PS: Had to edit...saw a typo...lmao, that will teach me. :p

hey firstpage, i would agree with Dramaqueen - you sound like a cool person.
welcome, and i hope you'll find some interest here.

EveWasFramed said:
Nina said:
Hi and welcome! :) Your Engish is great!

omfg...lol, Im still chuckling....Engish. Nice one...worthy of a post similar to the chat hijinx thread.

A more ironic typo has never been made.

Looks like something I'd typo. :club: lol

PS: Had to edit...saw a typo...lmao, that will teach me. :p

LOLOL :D Eve.......that is just the norm for me! I have crosshairs on my forehead for any grammar or punctuation Nazi in the crowd... My only excuse is I'm an artist and will NEVER make it as a writer.....But my pictures are pretty!!:p

Latest posts

Back