Hello there.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Sky

Reaction score
I've lurked here for a few days before signing up. . .I'm going to lay out all the cards here.

My case of loneliness is a severe one, but I've put up so many mental barriers that only small bits throughout the day, I'll feel really bad, then after some minutes, I'm ok. I am lonely because my life is truly empty. Details of that, will be in it's own thread..maybe. One of my more important barriers is to talk less about my issues as possible.

Describing myself is always the hardest part, especially since I think it sounds too good to be true. I'm cross between a samaritan and an altruist, and very self sacrificing to the point that it borderlines as a flaw to some people at work. I'll do whatever is necessary for the greater good. I'm that guy that will help you up if you fall down in the street, while others walked on by. I will notice you in general, especially if I already take a liking to you. This temperament gave meaning to my life, but it does not grant me a purpose in life anymore. ← I don't know how to explain that.

Edit: oh wow, this forum's default avatar size is 70x70. all mine are 90x90. Been a long time since I had to redo one in a smaller size..

Welcome to the site.

The maximum dimensions for avatars are 205x250 pixels, but I think it only shows 70x70 on the forums.

welcome to the forum, midnight sky

later edit: why are you the last pureblooded ß-type?

zero said:
welcome to the forum, midnight sky

later edit: why are you the last pureblooded ß-type?

Oh it's just an Ar Tonelico reference, as is my avatar.

Pureblooded ß-types are a special type of Reyvateils(artifically created females with the ability to manipulate soundwaves through music).

o, thanks for the explanation, I had no idea about it.

Hope you`ll have a great time here. :)

Latest posts

Back