Hello, there..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleanex

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I came across this forum by chance, I was typing "lonely" phrases into google and this forum came up. I've been looking for a place where other people who feel lonely or alone, and from the couple of posts I've read this seems like a great place. I'm hoping to find some new friends to chat with, talk about things... who knows.

Anyways, hope to talk to you guys soon!

cleanex said:
I came across this forum by chance, I was typing "lonely" phrases into google and this forum came up.

Sounds like that's the most common way people find this forum, that's how I did.

Welcome to the site. :)

Thanks, guys! I really look forward to posting here more! And I should have guessed a lot of people came here by way of google and typing in lonely phrases and expressions into google search!

Thanks :) I almost don't know where to start... it's always hard squeezing yourself into a community (atleast for me it is)... I don't want to feel like I'm interjecting myself everywhere all at once!

cleanex said:
Thanks :) I almost don't know where to start... it's always hard squeezing yourself into a community (atleast for me it is)... I don't want to feel like I'm interjecting myself everywhere all at once!

Nonsense. Just jump right in. The water is warm :D

Outcast said:
cleanex said:
I came across this forum by chance, I was typing "lonely" phrases into google and this forum came up.

Sounds like that's the most common way people find this forum, that's how I did.

Welcome to the site. :)

TheRealCallie said:
cleanex said:

Nonsense. Just jump right in. The water is warm :D

TheRealCallie said:
You should check out the chat room, as well :)

I'm so there! Thanks again!

Welcome, human. I'm from the nonsense world of this forum, in which population is 1, yet, I guess. But please, don't be afraid. I'm looking forward to see your posts. Feel free to pm me anytime to talk about anything, about everything. Ceasing human intercourse... Later

I need to find a name for it. Like Netherealms or like one of those MK realms. Nonsenserealm. Huh. It shall be fun

Latest posts

Back