Hello there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackus

Reaction score
So I'm Jackus, from the UK
I'm 28 and suffer from depression pretty badly. Over the last few years, I have lost a lot of friends and family members, be it to death or broken relationships one of which landed me being a dad of a now two-year-old son.

I find myself alone on days when I am not looking after my even when in the company of others and even at work.

I could really use a few friends that won't just say "Deal with it" or "it'll get better" I have no one and I feel like I have nothing to live for. I really feel like my son would be better off without me.

I guess I wasn't always like this though there was a time where I had friends and even a great relationship. I think I'm just trying to get back something like that.

I hope to make some great friends here and maybe lend some advice to others when and where I can.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Welcome :)

Your son would not be better off without you. If you need to rant or vent or just need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me or come visit the chat room.

Latest posts

Back