Hello to all...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samotnik

Reaction score
Just want to say Hello to everyone...
My name is Simon, I'm from Bulgaria and I am 22 years old. I've joined the forum yesterday and I hope that I'll find here some nice people to talk with. :)

That's it... I don't know if I have to say anything else...

Hi Simon and welcome to ALL. There are a lot of great people here, I'm sure you will find plenty to chat with. :)

Heya Simon, welcome to the forum!

I don't think I've seen anyone from Bulgaria before on this forum. How's life there? :D

Hello and welcome, Simon

You chose a good place, there are plenty of nice people here

I have to say that I am very pleased by the warm welcoming from you guys. It's really nice. Thank you! :)

MissGuided said:
Hi Simon and welcome to ALL....

Heh, just now realized that ALL means ALonelyLife (the forum name) and the topic is "Hello to all" and you are welcoming me to ALL. :D Thank you! ;)

Peter Lorre said:
Heya Simon, welcome to the forum!

I don't think I've seen anyone from Bulgaria before on this forum. How's life there? :D

Hah, don't ask. :D If I've got to be honest it's a little bit hard but I don't complain. After all everything depends on the person. Well, the politicians are trying to make the people lifes more and more miserable everyday with the acceptance of new absurd draft laws but I think that this is а tendency all over the world and not just only here. But I don't want to politicize the forum, after all it is better to talk about something more positive, right? :)

I'm sure that here on this forum there are very nice people to talk with. :) I guess that you are tired from welcoming all the time the new guys but everyone has to start from somewhere. :)
Once again thank you all for welcoming me to ALL. :D

Latest posts

Back