Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nana

Reaction score
Hi everyone! ^_^ This place looks like a really nice forum so I decided to register. Honestly speaking, I'm not good at sticking with forums, but this one seems like a good one for me. It's such a nice idea to make a forum for lonely people.

Recently, I caught a lonely bug that won't leave (I guess that makes me not alone but...). So I found this place and I was hoping that it could help me out. I want to go out into the world, but being misunderstood for the majority of my life has made me socially awkward to the point where I get nervous to even post on the internet. I don't really have a calling yet, but I love music, art, and reading. I love swimming and soccer, too and I'm 16. Sorry; I must be boring everybody with my life story. :p

But I would love to hear about the people here! :D Is everyone having a nice day?

Welcome to the site :)

Hi Nana! So you like music? Rock, pop, alt, country, rap, r&b, top 40? Personally I got linkin park and death cab for cutie on repeat in my player lol but I listen to a little bit of everything. tell me your fave song and I'll look it up on youtube and we'll have somethin to talk about :D ttyl desi

Thanks for the sweet welcomes everyone! I was very happy that there was a Courage avatar in the gallery because I used to watch that show all the time. ^^

Hey Desi! :D I like lots of music, including Linkin Park and Death Cab For Cutie. My favorite song changes a lot, but for now it's Miserable at Best by Mayday Parade.

Hey Nana wow that miserable at best song is beautiful.. i LOVE ballad type songs, especially when they're sung by hot dudes :D

Latest posts

Back