hello...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

groovyshark

hello,
I just thought I would say hello and introduce myself. As you probably can tell from the fact I am here, I have no friends. I thought i would give this place a try. Hopefully it won't end up like other forums were people just ignore my posts. But this place really doesn't seem like a place that would do that...lol... anyways hello. :)

Hallo groovyshark! I'm a newb, not much of an authority on this board, but I can't ignore your post after you explicitly asked us not to. ^^
It's weird how there are so many threads in the introduction board, yet so few in the other boards. Apparently when you make a site for antisocial people, they don't post around much. x3 I can relate to that, since I've joined a bunch of forums and I never managed to become a regular on them.
Returning on topic: welcome, and best of luck making friends!

Hi groovyshark! I won't ignore your posts. I may not be a frequent poster on these boards, but I usually read most of what other people write.

groovyshark, hello!
I won't ignore you either, I don't ignore people so .. welcome and have fun! :)

Latest posts

Back