Hello...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, hello.

I joined up a few days ago and have been trying to think of a way to introduce myself without rambling or telling my life story. So I will just keep it fairly short... Not sure about sweet though.

I'm 24, female and from the UK.
I have mental health issues, including anxiety and agoraphobia.
I am physically disabled, I have nerve pain attacks, rubbish mobility and a lot of pain (possible MS).
I have lived back with my Mother for four years, as I needed a carer, but due to my Mother and stepfather's relationship breaking down, she has to work and I have to be alone all day.
I quite literally have no friends. I thought I did, but since I broke down and developed agoraphobia, not one of them has been to see me. I have attempted contact but resigned myself to the occasional Facebook status comment.
I am very lonely and thought I'd check this place out.

I can be unreliable at times, in regards to replying, as my moods can vary, but I am online most days.

I love music, reading (lots) and I like to write and doodle.

Erm... I think that's all. Didn't turn out as short as I intended.
Well, I hope that some sort of human contact can be established by being here. It'd be nice...

Anyway, the rambling has started. Hope everyone is well and hope I get to speak to some of you soon x

Hey there, welcome to the forum. In a hurry (got work)! But will say this before I go, you should try out the Main Chat up in the right corner. I joined recently as well, nice talking to people on there!! Have a nice day! :)

Hey there, welcome to the site :)

What do you read exactly? What are some of your favourite books? :)

Bonjour, BNE! I hope this place provides some comfort. And post some of your writings/doodles in the Express Yourself section. We'd love to have a read. :D

Latest posts

Back