Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rio321

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Rio I'm 25 and I live in Queens NY and pretty much regret my life. Don't get me wrong I love life in general its just my life I have a problem with if that makes sense. Between hating the place I live,having no friends, not being able to find love, a decent job, and being the blacksheep of my family, sometimes I just want to scream "this is not my life". And I have no illusion, I know there are people who have worse problems than I do, it's just sometimes I just want to leave everything behind (not die) actually leave. I sometimes walk aimlessly for hours, and I just want to keep walking until I no longer can, It's like the furthur I get from this place I can feel the weight falling off my shoulders. I moved to another state once with my GF at the time and when I got there it was like being reborn. I was the man I was supposed to be out there, but do to family issues and my GF cheating on me I had to come back here, and now I'm stuck. Every minute of my life is full of fantasies of being able to go back in time and changing my life around but no matter how bad I want it, I know it can never be. I want my own house, my own family but its something that seems so far out of reach I think I would have a better shot of going back in time. Anyway sorry about the rant. You all are the only people I've ever told that to so thanks, even if you think I'm crazy it did make me feel better getting it out there.

Hello Rio

Situation sounds very tough,t o regret your life... but maybe you should look forward and think in a positive way, to do every thing you can to change the situation so it can become better, instead to despair about the past, because the past you can never change

Anyway, welcome, and I wish best of luck to you

Thanks trust me I'm trying, I want to get out of this place in the worst way, but then its like I won't get to see my niece grow up, my mother and family are going through a rough time themselves right now so it would be selfish to leave just up and go. so its like I'm stuck being unhappy trying to make sure they're not miserable.

I can relate to a lot of what you said and know exactly how you feel, although my situation is a little different, I'm sure.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Welcome Rio321!:) Hey, I'm a blacksheep too, nice to meet you.
I've said it many times myself too, "Man, if there was only such thing as a time machine." But alas....
Also, it doesn't matter that other people have worse problems. However it affects you is what's important, no matter how big or small.
Hang in there, talk about it.

Latest posts

Back