Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lifesabeach

Reaction score
Similar to other posts I have read tonight I also found this forum by googling & I also have no friends

I suppose I should introduce myself:
I'm 25, I am not sure if I am depressed or just lonely or both...
I am very silly, somewhat shy yet very friendly (seems strange).
I do have 4 legged buddies though, 2 cats & too many dogs.

I live in the USA but the place where I live has a VERY different culture than my own so I find it near impossible to make new friends...I have stopped trying at the moment.

I am married to a very positive/ happy & friendly man who seems to make friends with everyone...as you can imagine he has NO clue how to relate to me.

I'm interested in photography & sometimes feel like a throwback from the 60's or 70's ( I love the clothes and the rock music from those eras).

I fall into "sad spells" and just feel hopeless and alone and tired of everything but then something shiny and pretty catches my eye and I want to go photograph it or write about it (I am also interested in writing & journaling) and life seems to have meaning all over.

I am a bit sick of this yo-yo mood thing I have goin' on but for now I am trying to cope and at least not dwell too much.

Thank you for reading =)

I said welcome when I replied to your reply to my post but I'll say it again. Welcome! :)

Latest posts

Back