hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustgollum

Reaction score
Hello, found this forum and have been lurking for awhile. Will post here since I'm tempted to chime in on threads here (sign of a good forum.)
I'm a 40 something female, divorced for about a year and a half after a long marriage...a long complicated and painful thing that finally resulted in my relocating for various reasons.
I'm a very shy introverted person anyway, but the last couple of years have basically resulted in shellshock for me. I have one friend here who is busy w/ a family and one non-blood relative, no other family and no kids. The town I'm in is totally family and conventionally religious centered, very conservative, so that doesn't help. I was basically a hermit before and now it's even more so, but the choices that led me to here were really the only option for various reasons.
Most of my socializing is online, which helps a great deal, but it's a casual thing and usually topics like loneliness are taboo or a flag to undesirable people. So here I am.
Glad to find this forum to feel less alienated, and also to hopefully help others.

Welcome dustgollum!

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament, I'm sure you'll find plenty of support here and I hope we can help. I look forward to seeing you chime in on said threads.

Latest posts

Back