Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markedman

Reaction score
Hello fellow bloggers,
I am new and want to say a little about myself. I have come a long way in my life and strive for better. I want to be at peace and be happy, main goal. Whatever it takes. God has been good to me despite me. I am grateful and give him all the credit for any good in my life. I always try to help people if possible. I am not the best with people and relationships because my feelings can get convoluted sometimes. I would like to make friends because I have very few. I have a great sense of humor and love to joke and laugh. I have a hard time forgiving when I am hurt and take life too seriously sometimes. But al in all, I have a good life, and need to remember that on a continual basis. I don't like to hold resentments or maintain angry feelings and am learning to keep my expectations lower. I am trying to learn to accept people and their faults and am trying to learn boundaries. Thanks for listening.

Hi, sounds like you are headed in the right direction in your life, and are honest with yourself, and really working at betting yourself and your life. I find your intro inspiring, because it is so clear and matter of fact. Thanks for that. Take care

Hi and welcome, I saw some of who I have been working on too in your introduction, it is good you know what you want for yourself!:)

Latest posts

Back