Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, something terrible happened. I ended up eating a little East Asian foreign exchange student going to a local college. She was tasty and a good lay.

I'm joking. I've been prescribed anti-androgen drugs which totally kill my libido and will be undergoing a few different types of therapy. Apparently, these methods are quite effective. Time will tell if it works for me. And thanks for the kind words, everyone. It makes me happy to see you care, even though you don't know me.

SonDEre-ix said:
Well, something terrible happened. I ended up eating a little East Asian foreign exchange student going to a local college. She was tasty and a good lay.

I'm joking. I've been prescribed anti-androgen drugs which totally kill my libido and will be undergoing a few different types of therapy. Apparently, these methods are quite effective. Time will tell if it works for me. And thanks for the kind words, everyone. It makes me happy to see you care, even though you don't know me.

Well that's what we're here for. There are a lot of people on this site that know what thy're talking about so they're able to give you helpful advice which can come at a time when you need it most. You will overcome your previous thoughts/feelings and better better at the end of it. Good luck with your journey. You can do it.

I've decided to kill myself. I tried to improve, but there's no hope for me. There's nothing I can do about my anxiety and all I see in the future is failure and embarrassment. This isn't just coming from an exaggerated sense of low self-worth, either. I truly am a worthless, incompetent pile of honeysuckle. Some of us are just better off dead, I think. I'm painting my ceiling and wall with my brains tonight and I regret subjecting my parents to discovering my corpse, but I can't take it anymore. Thanks for listening, everyone, and trying to help me. I also apologize for my rude comments on this forum and to anyone I may have offended. You have to understand my life is very much like living in a hellish realm and I project that at other people. Goodbye, all.

SonDEre-ix said:
I've decided to kill myself. I tried to improve, but there's no hope for me. There's nothing I can do about my anxiety and all I see in the future is failure and embarrassment. This isn't just coming from an exaggerated sense of low self-worth, either. I truly am a worthless, incompetent pile of honeysuckle. Some of us are just better off dead, I think. I'm painting my ceiling and wall with my brains tonight and I regret subjecting my parents to discovering my corpse, but I can't take it anymore. Thanks for listening, everyone, and trying to help me. I also apologize for my rude comments on this forum and to anyone I may have offended. You have to understand my life is very much like living in a hellish realm and I project that at other people. Goodbye, all.

Please don't do it. :(

OK, that was a bit rash. Sorry to toy with your emotions like that. I was in a brooding mood. Anyway, I should say I recently got prescribed a drug called Phenelzine and it's very effective for treating anxiety and depression. I've been on it for about three weeks and it works wonders. I've also been using mushrooms in low doses and they're amazing for treating my ailments as well. I got a job and hooked up with a teenage girl I've been flirting with on Facebook (and even got a little action from her and her sister at the same time when we saw each other). Feeling healthier psychologically, I no longer have a desire for any of the kinky honeysuckle I mentioned previously. It turns out it was due to my loneliness and overall low quality state of mind. I wouldn't dream of hurting any girl. I've also been in contact with a lot of my old friends and have made many new ones. Apparently, I can be quite amiable if I'm not affected by a chemical imbalance in my brain. I probably won't be lonely anymore. My consciousness has shifted dramatically and I see my old self as being... well, not really me. I see little reason to be here now. Dwelling on loneliness just isn't worth my time! Thanks to pharmacological agents, I'm a new man!

^Glad to hear the changes taking place. Hope it continues to get better for you from here onwards. Good luck and take care.

Latest posts

Back