Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princess

Reaction score
Hi!

where should i start..?

I was thrown out by my mentally abusive mom on the note that i should have been "stomped to death as an infant"

the few friends i have never contact me and the few times we do get together they put me down in different ways..

I have a boyfriend that i live with and who is an amazing person that i love very deeply, he supports me a lot mentally and helps me out a lot in just going about in regular life. but the fact that he is the only person i have in my life and that he might not always be there (i am a debbie downer and a complicated person to be with) makes me feel very sad and lonely. I worry a lot about him leaving me and i cannot let go of the thought that he is only using me and that hes going to cheat on me

so shortly put i am rootless, friendless and failing to be a good partner for the one who brings light to my life because of my own neurotic thoughts..

Hello Princess welcome to the site.

Welcome to ALL, princess.

It sounds like most of your fears stem from your mom's mental abuse on you. Once self doubt from that abuse takes hold, you see it everywhere, whether it's there or not. I hope you can find a way to counteract that doubt.

Hey princess, welcome to the forum. I hope that you can find some people you can connect with here to make new friends. Or at least find what you're looking for here. :)

2u7ui2u.jpg

I hope this site helps you.

Latest posts

Back