Hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Human

Reaction score
Hello, I'm not too sure how to introduce myself.
If anyone knows of MBTI, I'm an INFJ. I went everywhere to meet all sorts of different people (in real life) and I didn't really find any kinship anywhere. I would probably manage more easily if I didn't have huge health problems, but I do have them now.

I'm an intellectual, so I went to universities, and only found people who had a lot of knowledge but very little understanding. I'm not saying these are the only people in universities, but those are the only ones I met. I'm not saying it makes them bad people, just hard for me to connect with.

I'm an artist, so I went into the world of arts, and I only found people who really loved arts but had no creativity. Again I'm not saying these are the only people in art, but the only ones I found, and again not saying they are bad people, just hard for me to connect with.

I have many hobbies and interest, ranging from TaiChi to Quantum Mechanics, yet whoever I meet through sharing these interests had so drastically different reasons to be interested in these things that it only made me feel more lonely. In the end I talked to a large amount of people, and it's not necessarily unfriendly talk, but no connection is ever made.

I'm naturally gifted in all the wrong ways, I feel like I've been treated like a witch to burn at the stakes since I was young, even by my teachers and family.

There appears to be a direct relation between how much efforts I do to accomplish something and how much troubles I end up with from all sides. This has been demotivating me so much. I cannot believe in myself or my life anymore.

Then I ended up spending five quite horrible years where I didn't ever have enough free times to do the things I wanted or even properly rest (had less then 5 hours of sleep per day) and now that I finally managed to break through this, I find myself completely alone, empty and with a broken body. I feel like I reached the end of the rope and I'm just killing time until life slowly passes away. This world has become so completely grey.

I don't really know how to approach people online, and I don't really know where to look for offline. I can sorta talk to any stranger easily, but they remain strangers after. The only people who seem to stuck with me for a while are sociopaths who are enjoying using me, generally girls. I'd rather be alone forever then deal with that longer. Many people have found me "interesting" but I'm not someone anyone want to become close to. At best I can be a sort of "discovery channel" for a while until they swap channels.

I'm probably just way too demanding, I'd love to be someone who could simply enjoy casual daily simple things. I do have friends tho, not saying I don't, and I'm not as depressed as this introduction may make me sound, but well as a lonely life forum introduction, I thought I should introduce myself as what makes me lonely.

Hi and welcome, I hope you find what you are looking for here. :)

Hey Human, welcome to the forum! I hope you will feel at ease around here and find what you're looking for. :)

Thank you very much again ^^
I'll definitively feel more at ease then somewhere like facebook if anything~

Welcome, Human. Feel free to pm me if you want to chat about anything, about everything. Just googled INFJ. I'm definitely an INFJ. Alright. Ceasing human interaction. Later

Latest posts

Back