Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyGuy1

Reaction score
Hello, all.

I'm a 34-year-old man living in New Jersey. I have a stable job, a good roommate, and some great friends.

But there is one huge piece of the puzzle that is missing for me.

I have not yet had the good fortune to experience a romantic relationship. Over the past year, I have been working very hard to meet a wonderful woman. The loneliness and aching need for affection is really starting to affect me.

I'm glad to have found this board.

Welcome. I hope you can find that special someone. She must be there somewhere!

LonelyGuy1 said:
Hello, all.

I'm a 34-year-old man living in New Jersey. I have a stable job, a good roommate, and some great friends.

But there is one huge piece of the puzzle that is missing for me.

I have not yet had the good fortune to experience a romantic relationship. Over the past year, I have been working very hard to meet a wonderful woman. The loneliness and aching need for affection is really starting to affect me.

I'm glad to have found this board.

It sounds like you feel empty. I'm really sorry you feel this way. If I could change it I would. I care though.

Sorry that you are here, but welcome. I hope you can find that special someone.

Hi mate. I am in a similar situation with regards to relationships. Although it's not the thing that bothers me the most. The thing with us guys is that we got time on our side. Be patient. I hope you meet the right girl.

Latest posts

Back