Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAUSTIKKLIMAX

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)
First of all, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your stories, I have been reading quite a few in the last months and they have truly helped me. I am one step closer to being at peace with myself.
I try to live by the ancient principle of 'giving and taking', that is why I registered, hoping that my story can help someone, in the same way that your stories have helped me.
My real name is Paul, but you can call me KK, since it's shorter. I'm 21 and used to be a real troublemaker until recently, now I like to watch anime a lot, read and play games, you can PM me if you want to talk about it :)
I've failed my graduation exam two years ago and have been depressed and lonely ever since, because of guilt, low self-esteem and lack of confidence. Afterwards I started working at my father's business, which he shared with his business partner. I gave it my all, put in all the effort I was capable of, working 10-12 hours/day, only to have his business partner cheat on us and steal a lot of money. That threw me even deeper in despair, because it made me feel like my effort was not appreciated, and it felt as stab in the back.
Now I'm finally back on my feet, shaky they may be, but the black hole keeps going farther and farther away. I finally embraced the loneliness with your help.
Someone said that life has no meaning, you just do what you want, think what makes you happy if there is such a thing, and move one step at a time towards a newborn goal. So now I signed up to retake the highschool graduation exam and go to college, maybe one day, I might even buy my own sailboat and sail around the world :)
Sorry for having you read the longest introduction in the world, I know my situation is not bad, compared to some people whose stories I read here, I just want to send a message of hope to anyone.

Welcome on board...
I read it somewhere: Miracle is another word for Hard Effort
You wanna do a miracle? Work harder... Keep smiling and be happy :) Have a great time on board :D

Hi Paul, nice to meet you!
Yay! Another anime fan ^_^
Also, you have an awesome Bio text.
I, for one, prefer rather long intros, at least when they’re decently formatted / with line breaks (like yours).

Thanks everyone for welcoming me, all this warmth is overwhelming :)

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Welcome on board...
I read it somewhere: Miracle is another word for Hard Effort
You wanna do a miracle? Work harder... Keep smiling and be happy :) Have a great time on board :D

Nuzzy Nuz, I completely agree :) I think these are zen principles.

Brightshadow said:
Hi Paul, nice to meet you!
Yay! Another anime fan ^_^
Also, you have an awesome Bio text.
I, for one, prefer rather long intros, at least when they’re decently formatted / with line breaks (like yours).

Thanks Brightshadow, your nickname is awesome. By the way, which are your top 3 anime?

KAUSTIKKLIMAX said:
Thanks Brightshadow, your nickname is awesome. By the way, which are your top 3 anime?
Thank you ^_^ Here is some info for my nick, and here I posted on favorite anime topic (I'm in love with so many anime, that I'd feel bad for the ones I don't include in the top 3 selection -_-; )

Brightshadow said:
KAUSTIKKLIMAX said:
Thank you ^_^ Here is some info for my nick, and here I posted on favorite anime topic (I'm in love with so many anime, that I'd feel bad for the ones I don't include in the top 3 selection -_-; )

I have been writing a few ideas for visual novels in a notebook, and from what I can tell, you know quite a lot about this subject. Would you mind if I shared an idea with you?
I want it to be a masterpiece, on the same level with 'Saya no uta' and 'Stein's gate' but with more interaction, like in 'Kamidori:Alchemy Meister' and that is why I am trying to get as many opinions as possible.

KAUSTIKKLIMAX said:
I have been writing a few ideas for visual novels in a notebook, and from what I can tell, you know quite a lot about this subject. Would you mind if I shared an idea with you?
I want it to be a masterpiece, on the same level with 'Saya no uta' and 'Stein's gate' but with more interaction, like in 'Kamidori:Alchemy Meister' and that is why I am trying to get as many opinions as possible.
It’s embarrassing to admit, but actually I didn’t play any VNs (besides one that I shall not name). I just watched like 200-400 anime (started/tried about 700) and have read 2 manga ( which I’m a bit hesitant to name here as well ^^; )
But sure I wouldn’t mind to try to help you, if you still want my help ^_- Probably only tomorrow or on Sunday though (it’s midnight here, and I barely slept last night).

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Welcome to the forum! =)

Thanks Wallflowergirl :)

Brightshadow said:
KAUSTIKKLIMAX said:
It’s embarrassing to admit, but actually I didn’t play any VNs (besides one that I shall not name). I just watched like 200-400 anime (started/tried about 700) and have read 2 manga ( which I’m a bit hesitant to name here as well ^^; )
But sure I wouldn’t mind to try to help you, if you still want my help ^_- Probably only tomorrow or on Sunday though (it’s midnight here, and I barely slept last night).

Ok then, thanks :D

Latest posts

Back