Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

blueyy

Hello - im happy ive found this little forum- reading thru some threads i can relate alot.

Sorry about the name blueyy to Bluey on here - its just that it has been my name on another forum - wierd to change it- it sticks to me - done alot of life changing things by that name - as creepy and odd as that sounds.?

Anyway once i get my rego on here ill introduce myself better. Id love to make some new friends and i can certaintly relate and my heart goes out to those so lonely and isolated that it hurts and rejection and shyness and those things - i know that heart ache and depression and things.

x

Hay, No sweat. I know how it is. I have had the same prob with other ppl having my name on other forums. maybe it was you lol :)

well i already welcomed you but all do it again here :) makes it all formal like :D

Welcome blueyy :D

Bluey said:
Hay, No sweat. I know how it is. I have had the same prob with other ppl having my name on other forums. maybe it was you lol :)

well i already welcomed you but all do it again here :) makes it all formal like :D

Welcome blueyy :D

Your welcome Bluey.. lol - :cool:

Hi blueyy, welcome :)

Latest posts

Back