hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llamatron

Reaction score
I'm steve and I'm an alch...oops wrong meeting , I'm in my early 30's. I've had a long history of depression of one sort or another (mainly due to lonelyness and social ineptitude) and have never really had many friends and definately not to be seen (unless I was high) in any sort of social situation other than very small ones. i've spent a lot of time lately wondering if I am to some extent touched by asperger's and did some online tests which steer me enough to thinking "yeah probably am" but not far enough to seek an official diagnosis which could effect my career or cost of my bike insurance.

A few years ago i went through a bad time with a girlfriend and I think something came unglued, I systematically dismantled my social network (what there was of it) and have spent the past 4 years pretty much just going to work and going home. I played multiplayer games online for a while which at least provided me with a somewhat dysfunctional social circle for a while but even that has gone and I'm left alone again.

Well, that's got that out of the way - personally I'm you stereotypical geek - love old computer games, would go crazy if it wasnt for my mp3 player (I got too lazy to read so am an avid audio book and radio play listener) , paint, write a little and am interested in too much stuff to even list.

I'd love to change things - make friends, find someone special ... have a life ... but don't even know where to start any more.

And thats me.

Welcome Steve. You are at the right meeting.

Hi welcome.
Hope that you can make some friends here.
tons of warm people are here.

hey llamatron

lol that is a great name i can just imagine some giant lama robot attacking the city AHHHHHHH!!!

lol

anyways welcome to the forum you sound like a pretty cool guy

:D

evanescencefan91 said:
lol that is a great name i can just imagine some giant lama robot attacking the city AHHHHHHH!!!

heheh yeah , It's from an old computer game and does kinda make me think of a llama themed godzilla movie scene.

I love llama's , if I had the money I'd drop out and get some land somewhere nice and get a bunch of them!One day tho ;)

Thank you all for your welcome's and I'm glad to be here :)

Latest posts

Back