Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summer

Reaction score
Hi, i'm 15 year old girl and I feel lonely. Well I do have friends but somehow I feel like they are all..I don't know maybe fake. I know that many, many people have much bigger problems than my little loneliness but I think I deserve more than just fake friends.
OMG it sounded pathetic!
Sorry for grammar mistakes, my native language isn't english:).

Welcome to the forum summer :)

hey summer welcome to the forum

and by the way you're not pathetic at in fake you sound pretty cool

and everyone deserves to have good real friends including you

your grammer seems fineby the way what is you're native language your english sounds really good

:)

It doesn't sound pathetic at all. I am very surprised that you feel this way at such a young age.

I had the same feelings about my friends in my late teens to mid twenties and then decided to cut off all ties because I was getting sick of doing the same things over and over. I also did not have much in common with any of my friends at all which doesn't make socializing with them much fun since I was never interested in most of the main topics of conversation that would occur all the time.

I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Take care.

Hey summer and welcome to the forum!
You don't sound pathetic at all! Of course you deserve more than fake friends!
I hope you get to talk to some of the great people here.
As far as I know there's a few 15 year olds, and several 16-17 year olds here,
but people at any age are worth getting to know on A.L.L :)

*Hugs* from Oceanmist23

You all sound so nice and supportive. Your comments made me smile and I love smiling and happy persons so thank you all for that. I truly am only 15 but I kind of feel much older. Many teens think that they are more immature than the others so I'm not exception in there.:D
Oh and I'm from beautiful country called Estonia. If you want to know more about it, then you can always google it.

Hello Summer, I'm Caesium, it's nice to meet you :)
I live in Europe too, Switzerland.

I am sure that you will have a nice time here on this forum, and hopefully meet some nice people with whom to talk to. And don't forget to go in the chatroom sometimes.

Latest posts

Back