Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Који Губи said:
Hi.

I'm a 25 year old person who has given up socializing with the outside world.

That's it, essentially.

Hi Који Губи and welcome. I'm glad I can copy and paste your name. It would take me three days to figure out how to type it. :)

Hey person whose name I can't read. Welcome to the forum :)

Twitchy said:
Hi Који Губи and welcome. I'm glad I can copy and paste your name. It would take me three days to figure out how to type it. :)

As a computer professional I can say with all honesty that cut and paste are the best things ever in the history of humanity.

Sanal said:
Hey person whose name I can't read. Welcome to the forum :)

It's pronounced Koyi Gubi.

Koyi Gubi :p Finally I can call u something lol.

Sanal said:

Yeah, it's Serbian for "Loser" (literally translated to "(one) that lost".

I don't speak Serbian but I am planning on learning it pretty soon.

I taught myself the Cyrllic alphabet in middle school for some reason. It really is superior to the Latin one, since it has one letter per one sound, not the horrible mix up of sounds you get English, Spanish, etc. I cannot understand how anyone could ever learn English; it's insanely hard when you think about it.

Well then if thats the meaning, then I should find something else to cal u lol

Који Губи said:
Sanal said:

Yeah, it's Serbian for "Loser" (literally translated to "(one) that lost".

I don't speak Serbian but I am planning on learning it pretty soon.

I taught myself the Cyrllic alphabet in middle school for some reason. It really is superior to the Latin one, since it has one letter per one sound, not the horrible mix up of sounds you get English, Spanish, etc. I cannot understand how anyone could ever learn English; it's insanely hard when you think about it.

Well, that's just the Serbian version of the alphabet. Russian has all sorts of messed up pronunciations and sounds and, I'm told, is a pain to spell. But Serbian can also be written in the Latin alphabet and the rule is still one letter one sound.

Now that I'm done playing professor and being a pompus ass more generally, I welcome you to ALL.

Let me help you out friend

Loser in Serbian would be said Gubitnik (Губитник), your nickname as you said means Who Lose, or a person that is losing something

I am fluent in both Russian and Serbian so I can help you out, Russian is a bit more complicated and alphabet and pronunciation is harder, probably for me cause I am a Serbian native speaker but many people share the same opinion

Latest posts

Back