Helloooo.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bella

Hi there. My name is Bella. Well...Izabella.
I'm 20 and I live in Canada but I'm from New Zealand originally.
I've been looking for a forum of sorts to join, because I'm definitely interested in making friends. I, like many of you it seems, typed "lonely" in Google and here I am.

I'm pretty socially inept. I have friends but they're only interested in partying and clubbing and drinking. That isn't really my scene. I go with them sometimes just to try to keep the friendship alive but I'm realizing these friendships are superficial anyway. Coming to that realization is sad.

Plus now it's the holiday season, where, if you're lonely, it's suddenly amplified by 432483208493204893024930243%.

But yeah. I'm here and hoping to make friends :)

Hi Bella
I think a number of us can identify with that socially inept thing.

hey bella :D

Yeah i get the same feeling with my friends. that the friendship I have with them is superficial. Hit me up sometime on IM :)

hey bella welcome to the forum, i'm sorry about your socail problems, i had the same issues for a while till long story short, maybe it's better having no friends rather than bad friends. as long as i can keep myself busy and keep myself from gettting bored, cuase thats when the lonielyness hits, but anyways hanging out with them always turned out to be a waste of time all we would do was sit on the couch and do nothing. Sure i love doing nothing some of the times, but God i just got so sick of it, when i started thinking about all the other more fun things i could have done if i had just stayed at home.

anyways i hope things work out for you and welcome to the forum

:D

Latest posts

Back