Hellu to ALL!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitter Girl

Reaction score
Hey, I've been posting around a little bit already but I thought I would (formally?) introduce myself.

I am a loner with bad social skills and that is probably why I'm lonely. And yes loners can be lonely, I'm sure of all the places A Lonely Life would understand. I have "friends" but for reasons I could explain I don't see them often, nor do I really connect with any of them. So basically I'm on here to vent and maybe make some friends so that I don't feel so alone.

Now on to less depressing stuff. I like writing and reading, watching shows online (TV sucks), music, computers, surfing the internet, and video games. I don't get out much, but when I do I enjoy the park, the library, and clubs (certain clubs rather). I like dancing and alternative stuff so that's the type of club I try going to. I warn you now, I don't make much sense :p I have a lot of different interests and likes, and I like to think of myself as intelligent, so hopefully you will find me interesting!

I can be a bit of a wallflower unless I have something to contribute, so you'll see me around if you squint :)

Welcome to the forum

Hey Glitter Girl, I'm new to the forum too. So far it seems like you are a really cool person who likes to take it easy. I'm also not the most social person in the world, butr I sure am when it comes to things I;m passionate about. I look forward to hearing from you. Right back anytime.

Latest posts

Back