Help me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incognita said:
Sixtyten said:
zraskolnikov said:
Yeah, to you. She's only a woman.

LOL...exactly

offtop

Zr., to u they are all b*****, aren't they?

Of course!

In all seriousness, though, Incognita, most of the posts you have seen from me that address women have been in jest. I see women as equal to men and vice versa. Expressing that idea, though, is not as humorous as going the sarcastic ass route, which frequently portrays women as just bitches, though they may not necessarily be so.

And as for you, Sixtyten, it may be more advantageous for you to stop putting her on a pedastel for a second, for several reasons:

1. Expressing your feelings to her won't feel like such a big deal, and you're be able to concentrate on the action without pissing your pants.

2. It blunts the harm she could do to you through rejection.

3. It sounds like, because of distance and the boyfriend, she can't be yours anyway. So it may be best to stop beating yourself up about it now, bide your time a little, and then pounce when she's not so unavailabe.

4. Believe it or not, in case this doesn't work out, there are other women. They may even be better, for all you know. Putting all your eggs in one basket is a good way to make sure they all get smashed together.

zraskolnikov said:
3. It sounds like, because of distance and the boyfriend, she can't be yours anyway. So it may be best to stop beating yourself up about it now, bide your time a little, and then pounce when she's not so unavailabe.

4. Believe it or not, in case this doesn't work out, there are other women. They may even be better, for all you know. Putting all your eggs in one basket is a good way to make sure they all get smashed together.

Pounce?! Who the hell pounces on a woman??? :D

Sixtyten said:
I told her.
Facepalmed.
:(

Well at lest you know. It has to be better then living and not knowing. And at lest she knows. which well mean if the BF don't work out she knows you care. And if shes not leaving him for you this means that she is faithful to her BF which means she is a good egg that can be trusted. if its meant to be it well be. You did your best and was honest with your feelings. That's all you can do. You never know you may still end up with her one day. But at lest you know where you stand.

Latest posts

Back