Help'd save a women from drunk thugs. [News story]

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy

Reaction score
A woman was bashed in front of her intellectually disabled son by an alleged drink driver in a road-rage attack.

I was the guy who...:cool:
Another person ran out of a nearby house with a stick and started to beat them off me.

Everyone told me I shouldn't have done that even some guy who just stood and watch and did nothing to help said "You are going to get arrested" but I regret nothing.

City people can be so heartless sometimes the country really taught me you got to help others even if you put yourself at risk. It's the right thing to do! :D

Congratulations. You're a good man and the world needs more like you. Its not just 'city people'; its an increasingly retarded modern society that thinks that any form of violence is somehow wrong and that love is the solution to everything. Goddamn it.

Yeah I knowing that feeling man... P.C rubbish. If you went in there trying to "defuse" it with "love" you would have got a fist in the face...

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
Yeah I knowing that feeling man... P.C rubbish. If you went in there trying to "defuse" it with "love" you would have got a fist in the face...

"What if they had a gun or a knife? Why didn't you just yell and scare them?"

I remember hearing that too.

I swear the idiocy is growing. these days. Action is necessary because it is, not because of the potential risks of consequences and the execution is done to maximize effectiveness.

Congrats to you for doing what is right. Like already said, fear is too much of a factor when situations like this come up and it's heartening to hear there are people that will take initiative. I'd be right there with you.

A real hero right here!

Most people just stand idly by when things like this happen, completely unbelieveable.

Wow, that must have been some kind of experience. It was brave of you! I think it's better to pull the crazy attacker away rather than just stand there watching her beat the crap out of the lady. They deserve your stick beating lol.

Please tell me you found that stick on the ground on your way there or something and don't just have one in your house for cases such as this. :D

Latest posts

Back