Hermit Blog - Starting April 1st

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont even want to document...no means of electronic communication...just so tired of people...understand playing games but now just ignoring about business matters...thats it...

thanks for everything alonelylife....i would just rather be alone

time to propel this into a higher gear

Water fasting starting today.....farthest was three days...lets do 21...

Detoxify from bad habits and try to re establish healthy ones....

have to face it that the only person really interested in myself is well myself ...so time to just improve me for me

I had heard that if one makes the goal too simple then you never know what can be accomplished....

3days was on the cusp of something good.....so shoot for 21 and see where force of will can take me..

Well, be careful, Alone. Self-improvement is good and there are many ways to improve oneself but 3 weeks with only water is seriously risky and can lead to malnutrition.

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Well, be careful, Alone. Self-improvement is good and there are many ways to improve oneself but 3 weeks with only water is seriously risky and can lead to malnutrition.

-Teresa

Exactly what Teresa said. :\

3 weeks of fasting? This is dangerous. Your body will already be in a state of ketosis at 3 days. It will start to break down protein over extended fasting periods causing wasting of your muscles, your immune system will be very weakened, your metabolism will slow and you will feel extremely fatigued since your body will be trying to keep energy expenditure to the minimum. Any weight you lose you will gain back as soon as you begin eating normally since your body recognizes when it is in starvation mode and adjusts your metabolism accordingly. If you're satiating hunger pangs by drinking water you can cause an electrolyte imbalance, there will be mineral deficiencies, and it will cause hypotension. There's so much more, but I can say an extended fast like this isn't something I would recommend to anyone. And it's from personal experience as well, involuntary though it may have been.

Latest posts

Back