Hey all, another newbie here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samshaw

Reaction score
Oh right, I'll have to write here about myself.

I don't know what good things to write here so I looked at some other introduction newbie posts. I am 20(don't know how am I 20, I think I am max. 16), male and from India.
I have been a bad procrastinator from childhood and it has become worse I guess. What I realize is that I don't have many friends and I don't feel fitting for most of the places. Maybe I don't like interacting but yeah many times I feel sad why I am like this. I don't know what to say to people.
I feel like even though I don't mean harm to people still the impression they get is something else lol. I like to make people laugh around me even though I make a joke on myself or the joke isn't funny. I don't feel the need to do small talk. I want to be like others but maybe I can't or I don't try hard enough. Lol, the above text sounds depressing to me.
You can say I am socially stupid
biggrin.gif
because I don't try to learn social skills.
I have come here to truly be myself and make actual good friends. Feel free to pm me. Pm me for no specific reason, I'll reply. :rolleyes: I have a lot of free time to talk to people here right now.
I will write more if any of you want me to.Missed anything?

Hi samshaw! Welcome here, I hope you will find our community as friendly and satisfying :)

freckles said:
Im also new ☺

Hey freckles, what a cute username! I would suggest you to make a thread about yourself and tell us about yourself.
And welcome to ALL. I hope you get what you want from here.

Latest posts

Back