Hey Everybody!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizkittygal

Reaction score
:)  Hey! My name is Liz. I am from Grand Rapids, MI, USA. I am 22 years old, and struggling. I have 3 cats, and I love them so much. My all time favorite movie is Perks of Being a Wallflower. Um...I don't know what else to include. Haha, I am an open person so feel free to ask me anything!

Hi lizkittygal welcome to the forum. Perks of being a Wall Flower is pretty good i just watched it for the first time a few months ago. What are some of your favorite bands or tv shows?

Mine are Senses Fail and Evanescence and my favorite shows are Scrubs Buffy and Will & Grace.

:)

evanescencefan912 said:
Hi lizkittygal welcome to the forum. Perks of being a Wall Flower is pretty good i just watched it for the first time a few months ago.  What are some of your favorite bands or tv shows?

Mine are Senses Fail and Evanescence and my favorite shows are Scrubs Buffy and Will & Grace.

:)

Thanks for the welcome! I love all types of music. Evanescence is one of my favorites. I also really love Lea Michele and Miley Cyrus. Haha those two ladies are both equally my role models and my woman crushes. 
Favorite shows would be Pretty Little Liars, Orange is the New Black, and the netflix show Love.

Welcome to the site, Liz.
Can't think Grand Rapids, Michigan without thinking "Shop smart...Shop S-Mart!" lol
Love Evil Dead.

Kitties, kitties, kitties :)

Welcome Liz.

lizkittygal said:
:)  Hey! My name is Liz. I am from Grand Rapids, MI, USA. I am 22 years old, and struggling. I have 3 cats, and I love them so much. My all time favorite movie is Perks of Being a Wallflower. Um...I don't know what else to include. Haha, I am an open person so feel free to ask me anything!

Hey Liz! Welcome to ALL :D
Did you get your 3 cats together when they were a little kitten? :p

Sometimes I wish I'm a cat y'know, the fatter and lazier they are, the more loved they are, don't you think? XD

Perhaps you can share with us what's the reason that made you decide to join this forum? :)

Hey Liz, welcome to ALL,

Short hello, I have to pick and choose because I've been away from here for about 2-3 months, but cats are awesome so I bet you are as well!

Latest posts

Back