Hey everyone, new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xMark6

Reaction score
Hey everyone, after googling lonely forums I stumbled upon this one. Thought I'd share a little bit of myself and hope I could connect with people with similar feelings to me.

I'm 21 years old, my names mark and I've felt nothing but lonely recently. The only friend I do see every now and again is very flaky when it comes to hanging out. The other lives almost 2 hours away where he goes to college. I'd consider myself a very introverted person and I rarely ever "go out with friends." I never look forward to weekends cause all I do is self-loathe in my room. I'd much rather be at work tbh. Which leads me to the point in that I want to open up more and try the dating scene again. But IMO it's kinda tough when you work so much and just don't have the energy to go out and do things.

I never really talked to my parents about how I felt even when I was in high school cause their answers were usually along the lines of "me being full of honeysuckle..." Also they would kiss and tell my problems to the rest of my family which does not fly with me.

I'm really hoping joining this forum will open my eyes to a different outlook on life. I want change so bad but it's hard when you don't want to leave your comfort zone, ya know?

Hey.. hope get the hand of life again and probably find some friends you can open up to. Welcome on board to the lonely crew who would wanna make u feel less lonely

Welcome to the forums, Sir. You have a really great name. Hope you can find what you're looking for here. I can relate to how you feel about your parents.

Latest posts

Back