Hey everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignis

Reaction score
Hey, my names Ignis.. Or Iggy.
I'm 22 and I'm from Sydney, Australia

Little bit about me I guess..
Only child from a family that worked too hard through my childhood. Because of my dad's job, I had to move all the time when I was younger... I was never in the same place for generally more than maybe 8 or 9 months.
Kinda makes it hard for you to make friends...
Stopped moving around when I was 15 - 16, but by that point it was a little too late and my social skills had.. Well, lagged behind everyone else.
I've made friends since, a couple in a tight knit circle. They're probably the closest thing to family I've ever really had.

Uhh, video games and the internet is an escape for me, I suppose it always has been... I haven't really had anyone growing up, so I replaced it with fictional characters from fictional worlds, and people on the internet.
I've always been slandered by my parents for having friends over the internet, to them they're not "real friends" because I can't physically talk to or touch them.
Has never stopped me though, some of my best friends have been over the internet, and it's kinda where I've belonged.

I work in retail at EB Games, it's alright I guess. I spend my days talking about my hobby, and who wouldn't love to do that right?

So I've joined this place, because.. Well, I dunno.
Everyone here seems so cool, intent on helping one another and making through together. A sense of camaraderie that isn't seen very often nowadays. Not to mention the discussions here are.. Well.. Interesting. Not something I see very often at all and I'd love to get in on it.
Basically, community seems awesome, have their heads screwed on straight and don't slander each other... Hard to find.
And who knows, maybe I'll even be able to throw a comment or two out that will brighten, or improve someones day/outlook on life.

If anyone wants to.. Talk a little about themselves that'd be fine >_> So that.. I can get to know everyones stories a little better.

Hi Ignis, welcome to the forum. Yes it's a good place, we do argue at times, but we usually hug it out at the end!

Welcome to the forum Iggy!
I'd rather have a genuine virtual friend than a fake 'real' friend ^_^

Welcome, Iggy! I hope you find what you're after :)

Staccato said:
Welcome to the forum Iggy!
I'd rather have a genuine virtual friend than a fake 'real' friend ^_^

Too true.

Nice into Iggy. Welcome to the Forums.

I'll have you know that there are some rivalries on here ;) Gotta keep people on their toes, lol.

Latest posts

Back