Hey guys, I'm a newbie!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooseIndian

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Sean, and I'm from Austin Texas, I play guitar, and My dream is to play in a neo-psychedelic pop band, and donate everything I make from that band immediately. I'm a very paranoid person, and so I can't say to much on this forum, as I have a feeling I may have people I don't like reading this.

I just want to say, I've been around here before, but never made an account, and this seems like a fun place, and I'm excited to be here! :)

Welcome moose :) sounds like a wild dream. I hope you realize it soon. got any idea where to donate it to? I understand about the paranoid part as I have those too. well anyway, I hope you will like it here. :)

Thanks! I already love it here.

Im not too sure of any organizations, I'm not sure where to look.
It seems manic, it isnt at all haha, but its mostly ideas or problems I have, or things people aren't doing anything I want to make more prominent, and thought about.
I find it odd that the US generated so much money for Haiti because the talking heads on the news told people to donate. There are so many domestic, and foreign issues that should be fixed.
Blah! can't rant here haha, but no I'm not too sure of anything particular, except big ones like Oxfam International.

Latest posts

Back