Hey, lonely as ever

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolitaryJohn

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Looks like a nice, open community you have here. Looking forward to being a part of it. It's comforting to know there are plenty of other lonely people out there... or here, rather. I find talking (about anything) helps so that's why I'm here.

Welcome to the forum

hello noob ;)

I love noobs :D, in fact I think we all do n_n

Welcome to ALL. I'm one of the chat mods :)

Badjedidude said:
Welcome, SolitaryJohn! ^_^ Or is it just John?

----Steve

You (and everyone else) can call me John if you like. :)

And thanks for the welcome everyone. :D

Maybe I should introduce myself properly...

My name is John (obviously), I'm 24, and I live in NW England. Last year I overcame Agoraphobia, but the time spent indoors cost me my friends as they all got on with their lives and I, well... didn't (not looking for sympathy, though, as most people seem to presume). I managed to make a friend online but that has recently fallen apart, which means I'm back on my own again and actually finding it to be a relief, of sorts. I'm also incredibly self-conscious and socially inept, which is why this introduction is um, kinda awkward. :shy:

Hey there John =] you'll love it here.We're all lonely.You'd be surprised at how many lonely people are out there in the world,never finding each other though =o

Latest posts

Back