Hey new guy here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCapo

Reaction score
Hey jus introducing myself. I am 23 single obviously lol and i am sicilian and french. I work at a pizzaria and i think my reason for being here is because i feel im destined to be alone for my whole life. I have spent time alot of time really looking for that one girl but i donno i jus feel as if my destiny is one thats lonely. Im pretty much a shadow in life.....I got freinds but i dont trust em. I got one freind i trust thats it, i been let down by alot of girls so i dont trust em either. ANyways enough for now i hope to get to know some of u all. Take care.

Thecapo

anyways, welcome to the forum TheCapo!

btw, my capo's really helpful when i play the guitar... ;p

It'd be pretty cool, because I could make a list of folks that need whacking, an organized crime leader would be pretty handy for that.

well from what i know, capo in Italian means head, and in Sicilian Capu means boss.

Hi Capo...welcome

well if it's a capo for a guitar....the capo acts like the nut. :p

if that's what you ment....you found the right place....lol

Welcome

capotasto or caporegime

Minus said:
Welcome
caporegime

thats the correct one lol ya im with those guys but im not like boss , more like im related to them so its been a large influence in my life. Its the reason for my loneliness, and i cant talk to my freinds cuz they will reject me :( But ya im not like a killer or anything. I jus been around it since i was like 5 so guess you could say its part of me. But ya dont be hesitant to talk to me im a nice guy, im tryin to find a new path in life. Figured id deal with my issues first .

Welcome. Lots of despair and misery here, but lots of hope and faith as well. Try one or the other or a combination of both.

You work at a pizzeria? Can I place an order? I haven't eaten yet.

Latest posts

Back